Monday, July 30, 2012

Beginning ...

Did the world have a beginning?
Where is the origin? Which one is true: the Big Bang Theory or the Steady State Theory?
I don't know about that but I know this blog started at a single moment with the a blast and growing in time and space!
I'm a graduate student and I began this blog for several purposes. First of all, to keep track of what I'm doing. Having spreadsheets and tables in word is good too, but here I can reach the content all the time and also since I was blogging before, for me is more incentive to write and write and write. In addition, I will try to link useful papers, websites, blogs, ... so for me its easier to cite them here for future use. Moreover, I can get others opinion about topics I am posting. Finally, blogging is fun and helps to think better I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment