Thursday, November 21, 2013

Environmental Awareness

1- 
Choosing career path is an important decision in everyone's life. Personally I went down some roads and have some experiences as an engineer in three different sections. I worked in consultant and contractor firms. Also in a testing lab. 


                                              (Career vs. Job)


2- 
If you cant explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough (Albert Einstein). 


3-
If I didn't know the name of one of my courses, even though at this moment which is two weeks till the end of the semester, I had no idea what this course is about. No structure, poor delivery, no coherence between lectures, poor designed tests and exams, bad timing for the class, bad TA. On the other hand in my other course. OMG, everything is well structured. You know whats going on in each lecture. The class is so engaging which keeps you on board all the time during the semester. 


4- 
"Who saves one life, saves the world entire" (Thomas Keneally, Schindler List - originally from Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:9).


5-
I was thinking to join UN or World Bank after getting my degree. I was born in a so called third world country (see the definition here and here). I know and experienced lots of their problems (besides I love traveling). 


6-
We need Environmental Awareness.



7- 
I have decided to join academia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment